Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cuteness

After seeing these pictures, can you deny that we will have the cutest baby ever?




seriously, s/he has my husband's genes.


goodbye drinks, see you in 7-8 months

4 comments:

Lindsey Lindstrom said...

Goodbye drinks for 7-8 months unless you plan on nursing! I nursed liv for 14 months, beer free! That means my body wasn't my own for 2 years! (most pregnancy precautions carry over to nursing too). But if you plan on nursing, I will tell you it's tough, a learning experience, often painful at first, but well worth it :-) Your blog is lovely and I looking forward to reading about your pregnancy and motherhood adventure!!!!!

cassie haw said...

hahaha!! you guys are gonna make a cute baby. can't wait to meet it. let's go maternity clothes shopping soon. :)

andreaferich said...

i want rosie radio-voice pronto.

--- said...

hey roser! is that knobels? do you have more pics from that weekend???